Sinister: together alone

Imke Wiggerts idwiggerts at xxx.nl
Sat Dec 20 16:29:44 GMT 2003

Dear Sinistersweeties,

Why is it always such a big deal with exboyfriends?? Why can't we just
be friends without feelings that doesn't matter anyway because he has an
other girlfriend now.. Okay, she is less cute than me en in fact really
boring but he's happy so?! I JUST DON"T WANT TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR HIM!!
He's such a loser... He doesn't like b&s and were, well, different. I
feel like the catastrophe girlfriend only without a boyfriend...

This week I got really drunk after my ex-boyfriend visit me. I dont feel
anything for him anymore (really!) but it was so strange and a friend
called me that there was this party and so I got on my bike, sick, and
went there. There played there really bad music but there was a lot of
beer and even more sigarettes... I really didn't thought that I were
drunk but that was when I were sitting... And then I went dancing...
Okay, I got drunk. I my eveningmeal didn''t survived the party..

I feel a bit like Olive right now (from Popeye, you know?) because I'm
doing my hair with henna and it smells like spinach and it looks like it
too... but it's really great for your hair and cheap!! After all, I have
to look nice with the holidays... I don't have the christmas spirit yet
and I dont think I get it this year... think I'm just going to listen a
lot to belle & sebastian and feel lonely and happy at the same time.

Merry christmas to you all!!
imke