Sinister: there's too much love (too little BOWLING)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Dec 22 16:07:47 GMT 2003

Hello sinister,

What a year it has been, since the last year.  For me it has been, anyway.
Does anybody here ever keep stock of what's happened in their years?
Looking at my balance, there have certainly been a lot of transactions, some
good, some bad, some really good, some really bad, some rotten, some
angelic, etc.

I wish I were better at adding up though, it's hard to tell whether this
year has been a good year or not.  It probably was, but I'm not feeling so
great right now.  I may have wasted far too many credits, and not earning
enough.  And there's certainly not much left in reserve.  I've tried hiring
economists to keep my balances on the up, which may have worked to an
extent, but I wasn't earning hardly enough to pay the fees.

But thankfully I don't work on financial years, and this year is almost
over.

*****27TH DEC******BOWLING******27TH DEC*****

BEFORE the year is over though.  on the 27th DEC, 2003, there is going to be
INTERNATIONAL SINISTER BOWLING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy to see already several bowling events being developed... so kids,
start contacting each other innit.

---------
Montreal/Ottawa, Canada (Em Ash)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00043.html

Orlando/Suburban Central Florida, USA (Anna Higgins)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00054.html

San Francisco, USA (Levette Fuller)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00052.html

Holland (Imke Wiggerts)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00048.html

Glasgow, UK (I heard this may be happening too - someone should TAKE
CONTROL)

Coventry, UK (Joanne Hill fancies showing some sinisters how it's done!)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00046.html

London, UK (yay london!)
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/latest/msg00042.html

And people in other parts of the world should start TAKING CONTROL innit.

So for LONDON, remember
2pm, 27th Dec
Rowan's Bowling Place (not the official name)
Finsbury Park
London

(click on that link above for more details, innit, wahey, already loads of
people confirming their attendance!  If you think you might be coming send
me an email, innit, or sommink)

Right, Back to being miserable for a while..
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.