Sinister: Desperation Made a Fool of Me

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.com
Sat Dec 27 17:49:46 GMT 2003

Dear Sinisters,
This is my first post and actually I’m a bit ashamed of that as the Belle’s have been my favourite group for quite a while
 no, I think I’ll skip the this-is-my-first-post-and-I’m-oh-so-excited-stuff and go straight to the point. It feels like I’ve waited for a lifetime to see the Band live, and now I’ve found they’re coming Sweden next year. As a matter of fact they played in my city only last year, but I was unable to se them then due to several unfavourable factors. There are now two shows scheduled and I booked one of them, but I never went to buy the ticket ‘cause I misjudged how much of an indie-country Sweden is. A few days later both shows were sold out
 I was in a state of utter distress! I just couldn’t picture myself alive after having missed the possibly last chance I would ever get to see Stuart and the others. (Let’s face it; they’ve been around for a while already.) But just then I discovered a newly scheduled gig in Copenhagen, Denmark (which is only like 15 !
minutes away, by train). I don’t know by whose saving grace, but my life had just been spared! So I sunk back in my chair, overcome with relief, thinking about how it would be at the glorious moment when Stevie’s guitar enters in Beautiful

Maybe you would like to know a little something about me, except that I’m from Sweden? I think I’m one of the younger Sinisters. Some of you ought to be almost middle-aged, if I figure correctly – not that there’s anything bad in that
 hey, even Stuart & co are growing elderly. I wonder how many Sinisters there are in Sweden though. I only know of one except me. I mean, is there any way to find out? It’s especially interesting in case any of them are going to same gig as me
 And I almost forgot, what’s happened to the “official” newsletter? I haven’t received anything for months! Well
 that’s all for now.

Love
Chris