Sinister: a london (and glasgow) story

Sean Howell seanghowell at xxx.com
Sun Dec 28 20:26:51 GMT 2003

hello lovelies,

it's been ages, I know, but I am again compelled to post, so here you go!

I once again got to see Belle and Sebastian this past October in Washington,
DC, and while it's a bit late for reporting back, I had a wonderful time,
and the performance was lovely.  Quite a good mixture of songs both old and
new, and the band seemed to be into it.  Lisa also managed to get me
backstage with her afterwards, which was lovely of her, and ended up being a
great time, despite the fact that I ended up with one of the 5 worst
hangovers of my entire life, and a very long taxi ride, as I had missed the
last metro train by hours.  The only further thing I will say about that is
how encouraging it is to meet the members of a band you have loved for years
and find out that they are actually nice people.

The most exciting thing in my life recently has been planning for an
upcoming trip to Glasgow and London....in fact this trip is almost nearly
upon me, as I leave tomorrow at 8pm and arrive in Glasgow at 9:30am on
Tuesday.  I don't really have too many concrete plans for the next few
weeks, just to head around town, try to meet people, and see where that
takes me.  Anyone who would like to meet up for coffee or a drink would be
fantastic!  Any general advice, as far as places to check out (or anything
else for that matter) would be wonderful as well.  I'll be flying from
Glasgow to London on the 6th, which should also be loads of fun!  Not a bad
way to ring in the new year eh?  Come to think of it, I probably should have
written this post earlier, so there would be more time for people to
respond....but well, that's procrastination for you!

Ta,

Sean Graham