Sinister: PenPal-O-Mania

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Sat Feb 1 13:23:44 GMT 2003

Yo Sinistah!

(Notice new, fresh hip-hop-stylee!)

Yesterday my best friend/ bandmate/ fanzinemate/ dad's
girlfriend's daughter made me some really cool stickers
for me! She's been doing her working practise (which
you in Sweden do when you're 14) at a mediaoffice and
they had loads of cool programs on their computers,
like the one where she made the stickers in.

There are stickers saying:

"Astrid - The Twee One", "Amanda - The Punk One" and
"Punk and Twee Mix Well Together" and loads of other
cool bandstickers. Yay! Stickers are so nice.

Now, the subject of my actual post:

I hope I don't sound too nerdy, or that it's too
obvious that I've been reading too much Stephen
Chbosky, but I really would like someone to write
letters to. Anywhere in the world. Just because it's
fun to write letters. I love sending stuff with mail,
mixtapes and stuff like that. Uh-Huh. So if anyone, er,
wants to be my new penpal send me an e-mail with your
address and I'll send you a letter. Cool.

Me and Amanda are listening to her new Sex Pistols-CD.
She had it before, but lost the actual Cd so she bought
a new copy of it today, some strange sort of
compilation with like everything they recorded. We read
 a very funny story about Sid Vicious digging ABBA.

Finally, here are some good Swedish bands (except the
slightly over-rated The Hives and TSOOL) that you all
should listen to:

The Sounds, Mando Diao, Melody club and Caesar's
Palace. YEAH.

If you live in The States, look out especially for The
Sounds. Me and Amanda read their wicked marketingplan
for hitting the states. Soon in a hype-magazine near
you!

Well, sorry for posting so much but the thrill of being
back is just overwhelming!

Take care all of you,

Love, Stars and Punk (at the moment, but in secret:
Twee)

Astrid ("the twee one"... damn. I thought I was fooling
everyone that I was erally rock-chic..!)

Who would you rather be - Ted Danson or Kevin Costner?

Fab: Who the fuck is Ted Dancer?

Ted Danson.

Fab: Oh, Danson.

Nick: I think Ted Danson wears a toupee.
For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.