Sinister: NO SUBJECT NESECCARY

Steven Rhodes stevenrhodes at xxx.com
Sat Feb 1 14:40:33 GMT 2003

Well in regards to the bob dylan CD email
Did you actually like the cd

Or where you just writing the email foir the sake of it.
Ps whe are drunk in brisbane , Australia
But we still mean it

Quote Dylan:
' fearing not I'd become my enemy in the instance that I preach
My existance leaD by confusion boats: mutiny from stern to bow;
Ah but I was so much older then I'm younger then that now.'

Quote Cohen:
'Fied commander cohen was a most important spy
 Parrachuting acid into diplomatic cocktaIL PArties
Urging fiedel castro to abandon field and castles,
Leave it all and like a man come back to nothing special'

It doesnt sound aS GOOD just writeen but belive me it is freaking good

Fuck you

You bitches & kings and queeens.

I love you all

Close with harmonica as in a prison or something

I am so soryy for this email
Did i mentioned we'd been drinkinbg?

We being myselkf & my frined tristan peach, brisbamne, queensland.

My god I'm sorry

Hoply christ We mean no harm.

thew only salvaion I can acieve is through hot brisbane girls throwing
themselves at me.
Thats steven
from BrisBANE., north side, arana hills  Area code  4054

Give it to me
I play gutair

I write and i paint
I lead and i'll prance
I'm goung to paddingtom to sing and to dance

We arew pretry drunk
 but this is poetry

Keep well

Dont ban me from the list.