Sinister: V-Day Massacre

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Mon Feb 3 05:19:00 GMT 2003

Folks:

  I've sent out all the appropriate emails for the Valentine Day's Massacre
emails to people. Let me know of any troubles, especially if you haven't
already gotten an email from me.
  Alison Tarr: I need your email again; I must have gotten it wrong.

  Other than that: I claim the first born child of any hetero couple to
form, first born pet of any... Oh. Never mind. Oddly, there were no gay
couples this go round.
  Up the Pink!

GayJay

--