Sinister: Happy Ink Polaroid Day/ Some very sinister blogs

Sunny set sunnie_set at xxx.com
Mon Feb 3 14:16:28 GMT 2003

An Ink Polaroid:

I thought I would show you this picture even though it was taken on thursday
and not over the weekend as it was one of those silly nothingness moments
which seemed special because for a brief second everything and everyone
around me was happy:

Me and belle have just reached the top of this small slightly pathetic
excuse for a hill. The hill is in the centre of the housing estate that we
live on and if you squint very hard you can just see our house. There in the
bottom left corner of the picture. The reason Belle’s tail is all out of
focus because it is wagging so much. It  is wagging because she had just
spotted another dog over the other side of the hill chasing a stick.  Stick
chasing is a concept that belle hasn’t quite grasped. You’ll notice that she
  her head slightly on one side which is a sure sign that she is puzzled.
The other dog,  is  standing by its stick, also with a puzzled look on its
face and also with its tail all out of focus. Other dogs  haven’t quite
grasped the concept of Belle but think she is a bit strange but amusing
nonetheless. The woman with the dog is smiling and laughing with surprise
having just seen belle appear from nowhere kangarooing over the top of the
hill.  And because it seems lighter than it did at the same time the week
before and because the clouds are looking just like candy floss, I’m smiling
too.

Blogs and Websites:

Dimitra (zoziepop at hotmail.com)  has been collecting a list names of Belle
and Sebastian loving people with blogs and websites. She has some and, for
now, they can be found here:
http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk/today
Eventually this list might be turned into a web-ring as Caitlin Pigtails has
kindly volunteered to help us do just that.
And Robin Stout pointed out:
"Now, all the kids have got pocketbooks, well I guess it's the way it looks,
their cosmopolitan diaries..."
So  perhaps this web ring could be called "Pocketbook angels" or
"Cosmopolitan Diaries"…
If you have any ideas, suggestions or a website that you would like to be
included email Dimitra or myself (off list of course).

Hope you are all enjoying  a lovely Ink Polaroid Day,
  Take Care
Rachel

With the current crop of disposable jaw lines and manufactured inanity, it
seems that we need our heroes now more than ever before.
http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk