Sinister: ink polaroid jenny

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 3 16:34:17 GMT 2003

This is a ink polaroid that I'm particularly fond of that I take out once a
while.

======================
It is the inside of a Chinese restaurant in London, some very nice looking
food were in the middle of the table, not as good looking as the girl who
was in the process of writing her folks.  She needed a bit of help with her
chinese so she had a boy to help her, but then to call him helpful would
have been flattering.  They eventually had to enlist the help from an expert
to complete the letter - that's the waiter with a mostache you can see in
the photo there.
======================

Anyway that was taken a little short of two years back now and the
camerawork wasn't very good because that was the level of his skillz back
then, he didn't get much exposure in there.  A much better one was taken
just yesterday..

======================
The camera was positioned rather good on this one, just behind a wonky
wooden table overlooking a street in Lan Kwai Fong going down and then back
up a slope.  Along the street are lots of people, whose trendinesses appear
inversely proportional to their proximity to the camera.  A couple of pints
of becks can be seen on the table both slightly spilt due to the table's
wonkiness.

The back of the polaroid read 'Hong Kong Sinister Meetup Jan 2003'.

In which a great time was had by all attended (I hope!), with discussions
going from Madchester to the Lamma Massiv to Belle and Sebastian to
graffitis in french.

And hopefully now an extra meetup will take place this Thursday that
promises a 50% increase of turn-out figure!  Hong Kong sinisters beware!

Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone
Ken