Sinister: ink polaroid and stuff

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Mon Feb 3 14:49:03 GMT 2003

hello all,
<ink polaroid>this is an ink polaroid which was taken on friday night.  in
it you can see myself and ms gina t (also of this parish).  we're standing
on a very small stage with a pair of makeshift decks in front of us.  we're
about to put on a cd which comes in a yellow cover because a very drunk boy
has just asked us to play his favourite song.  we're wondering if we should
because we only just played 'the boy with the arab strap' and two b&s songs
in ten minutes might be too many for most people.  it's the end of the night
and a lot of people have already gone home, so we're going to decide to play
'there's too much love' after all.</ink polaroid>

and now to complete my 15 minutes... the mighty ladybird ladbird featuring
several sinisterines (including myself) has got through to the semi-finals
of battle of the bands at york uni.  we're all very excited, if slightly
nervous, especially because our drummer missed the last practice because he
was interviewing the delgados in leeds and he's only played one of the songs
we're doing once.  but i'm slightly hoping that we don't get through because
i'm not sure if we have enough songs to get to the final.  although i would
like to resurrect our cover of llpj, even though i can never get the high
notes that monica queen can.

mark hester wrote about ice skating.  i haven't done that in ages, but at my
oh-so-posh prep school we had ice skating lessons at queen's ice in
queensway (it's called something else now like leisure box, that sounds a
bit dirty to me), i got my grade two.  but i was never very good at it.
some of the girls could do pirouettes on ice (!) and everything.

now i have to go and have a shower because i've been writing an essay since
five o'clock this morning, and i feel all cruddy and skanky.

dalai lama (check) cliff richard (check)
pip pip,
FB

massive.  innit