Sinister: i miss the innocence i've known (mmm ink polaroid!)

elizabeth trawick heartxdan at xxx.com
Tue Feb 4 01:46:18 GMT 2003

This picture was taken Saturday night in a diner I used to go to quite a
bit.  I'm the girl in the black coat with the hood.  If you were sitting
next to me you could see the bits of white poking through the holes in the
sweater (as it's not very thick!).  I'm sipping coffee and putting butter
and jam on my toast.  Joshua, the boy sitting next to me, is trying very
hard to keep his coffee in his mouth.  One hand is holding a Fruity Clove
(as he was calling them) and the other coffee.  Hah, he just spat some back
into his cup.  He was laughing very hard at something absurd I'd just said.
I dropped my toast and started laughing too.  He started complaining about
the zipper to his pants constantly coming down.  I smiled at that and took a
bite of my toast.

-

Hi Sinister.  I thought I'd write a small ink polaroid as well.  I love
these, they're so simple but so nice.  To be honest, I'd forgotten about
them until this afternoon when my e-mail account was attacked by posts.  I
don't mind at all though, because ink polaroids are very enjoyable, as are
posts.

I'm eating cookies right now.  That's very bad considering I've yet to have
dinner.  heh heh, I'm a horrible person :)

I'm finding myself at a loss for words right now.  I think it's due to my
constant posting to various other places (livejournal, diaryland) and
writing a very long letter.

A teacher asked me today if I was still planning on going to Ireland.  It
was nice for him to ask so I told him it was actually Scotland I was
thinking about.  He smiled and asked how I was going to go about doing that.
  I went on about this and that and even the other (!) to him and was late
to my next class.

How is Glasgow, anyway?  I hear it's a fun place to be.  If there was
anywhere in the world I would rather be than here (or even in my bed!) it
would be Glasgow.  But oh, what can I do.

-

The little girl on the sit and spin is Hayley, she's my niece.  My sister's
daughter.  A lot of people say she looks like me.  In my opinion she's much
too cute to look a thing like me.  Her hair is much prettier and blonder as
well.  The girl with the short blond hair is my sister, Kelli.  She's
teaching Hayley to say "yes ma'am" because that's what Southerners say to
female adults.  My mother is over on the couch trying to get Hayley's
attention- for what?  who knows.  I think my mother just likes the
attention.  I'm across from the couch at the cd player putting on The
Smiths.  My brother-in-law Justin has just come in from the next room and
he's standing in the doorway.  He screams something about Morrissey being a
sissy.  I laugh and say "But oh, that's the fun of The Smiths!"

-

That's all for tonight, I suppose.  'Catch you on the flipside' as my friend
Joshua would say.

xoxo,

Elizabeth