Sinister: how could I resist?

Sean Howell seanghowell at xxx.com
Tue Feb 4 04:59:23 GMT 2003

Dearest Sinister,

Despite the fact that it's only ink polaroid day for another 10 minutes
here, and that the keyboard I'm typing on has a malfunctioning space bar, I
still am going to take part in Ink Polaroid Day!  So without further ado,
here I go.

**It's cold, probably 33 degrees, the sky is the dark shade of grey that it
typically is in Maryland during the month of Janurary, and it's raining on
me.  A raindrop spattered Kamel Red Light hangs from my mouth, and my
glasses are in dire need of a good drying off.  The look on my face says one
thing, and one thing only..."Sean, you silly boy, how could you leave the
umbrella next to the front door??"  Oh well, fortunately Tydings Hall is
only a few yards away.**

**The sky is uncharacteristically blue for this time of year, especially
given the weather we've had here as of late.  I sit in my well worn old car,
with Kristina in the passanger seat.  I'm wearing brown corduroys, the white
short-sleeved collared shirt I had procured the day earlier, and pedals of
the car are being worked by a pair of red and white trainers.  Speeding past
the windows are rolling hills, and quaint farms in the distance.  We are
approaching the mountains, and the look of laughter is on our faces as we
are discussing the fabled Hello Kitty vibrator.  All seems well in the
world, needless to say.**

**It's a brisk day, and I've happily found myself in the passanger seat,
which is incedentally on the side I am accustomed to driving on, of a very
handsome and noteworthy automobile.  Yes indeed, Max.  We are driving to get
some coffee, and I'm enjoying lovely stories of Glasgow.  In the lower
corner of the picture one can see me going for the non-existant brake pedal
with my right foot, as I'm quite used to having to do so quite frequently
when sitting on this side of a car.  You can also see the look of amusement
on my face that is a result of having tried to press a pedal that is not
there.  However if you didn't look closely, you might not ever know just
what I found so funny.**

Phew, I did it, and with 3 whole minutes to spare.  I am ever the
procrastinator!  Well, I should wrap this up quickly so it's still being
sent on the right day.  Before I go I just want to give a *HUGE* public
thank you to the people who sent me gifts for the sinister xmas gift
exchange...they all were wonderful and truly lit up my holidays.  In fact,
I'm using one of my Bowling coasters right this very instant!  Well, I'm
just barely making it, so off this goes!  Sleep well fair Sinister.
Love and Procrastination,
Sean

P.S. - Ulla, Ritva, and Dimitra, I will send you emails this week. :)