Sinister: It was summer when she moved in, and it was winter when she moved out again.

Jeremy Tweddle jeremy at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 4 18:05:04 GMT 2003

Um, where do I start after not posting for 8 months? Same as usual.
Complaintsville.

I'm shite tonight. As per.

I found out that I didn't get into university. I knew I wouldn't, but
secretly I hoped I would. I wanted nothing more than to find out where it is
I belong in this crazy life. Unfortunately, now I know I have no place. At
least not this semester.

Earlier this week I extricated myself from the job(less) market by landing a
telemarketing position. Yeah, I know...what a windfall! In doing so I think
I debased myself as much as is metaphysically possible. If I scraped any
lower I'd be humorous.

But tonight I came to the realisation that I will never have *happiness* and
*telemarketing employment* concurrently. It is most definitely beyond me.

So, I've decided I don't need to be a martyr. I'm going to try my hand at
unemployment again. Hopefully, not having a job will make me feel less awful
than having this one.

I had to go out to a family dinner tonight, so I kinda went out of the pot
and on to the hotplate. Some were kind, others weren't, but that's how it
is, right?

I decided before I got there that I would be quitting tomorrow. I still had
to go through the usual stories though. You know, the ones where the entire
family (10 or so at the table I think) lean back in their chairs and cackle
so loudly that you're sure the whole restaurant is muttering under their
breath about how "loud and obnoxious those people are"? Well, that was my
family tonight. I just sat at the end of the table (nearest the wall, out of
sight) and ate my sundae in silence. I mean, what more can one do? Throw
cream and nuts? What and waste my passable dessert? Frankly, they're not
worth it.

Anyhow, I know I didn't have a point here, so I won't bother trying to find
it again. I'm somewhat safe in the knowledge that I was ranting even before
I started this post, and I'm certain I'll be ranting long after I finish it.

Um, I apologise to anyone that feels cheated that I didn't make this into an
ink polaroid. However, I still don't quite get the idea of them, so I doubt
someone as challenged as I would be able to get as far as actually composing
one. Hmm, how did this self-referential voice get in here?

Well, there's been a lot that's happened since last we spoke.

I went into hospital for a while. Then I came out for a while. Now I'm doing
my best imitation of a hermit. Although there is still one large hurdle
between me and true hermitdom. I get lonely. Kind of defeats the purpose of
being a hermit, no?

In other news, I have a new website. Also, there are new songs and other
stuff. Soon I'll have a forum about "stuff", to go along with all the other
"original" things I've created that are inherently worthless due to their
severe lack of originality.

Um, yeah, I think I'll get back in my box now.

Jeremy