Sinister: Purchased Experiences Don't Count

trixie firecracker trixiefirecracker79 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 5 06:48:44 GMT 2003

Look! It's a picture of me taking this picture! [How very post modernly self-referential and Eggers-ish.] I'm sitting on the brown couch in my apartment living room writing in my little black notebook. See those  red and white stripey pajama pants I'm wearing? My sister made them for me last year, and I bought that pale green tshirt in New York. My hair is pulled back in pigtails. It's the longest it's been for a few years at least. I still can't afford to get it cut. My toes are curled on the carpet -- nails painted red -- and if you look closely you'll see the sleepyness in my eyes.

I was going to take a picture at my party, but then I just plum forgot. I think me-all-alone is a bit more poignant anyway.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that ink polaroids have a little bit of Coupland-esque Earth Memory-ness about them?

love trixie.x