Sinister: the snow is melting in the desert. reasons to rally.

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Wed Feb 5 09:36:20 GMT 2003

My Picture Was all in the Snow

But I wish to say a few words about something which might go to happen in a rather desert country.
IRAQ.
This Saturday, the 15th there is going to be a march in London.
I am going to go. [if anyone wants to come along, please e-mail me I´ll be delighted].

Why?

1) Fist of all I DO NOT believe a was is a good way to bring peace. This is one of the arguments the
So-called civilised western word military leading country US and 52th state governor of  `the overseas territory once know as the united kingdom of great Britain and northern Ireland´ T. Blair, together with a few "wont-to-be-there" European nations (including Spain and italy [note one of this nations has previously fascist party in the government coalition, and the other one strong simpaty]....) are going around saying with their rather bold and utterly inexpressive face.
		Let´s consider that. The main target of the last war, iraq #1, kosovo/serbia, afganistan has ben the civil population. They have been bomber by `the intelligent bomb and missiles [such a stupid name]´ or had to escape from their houses. NONE of THEM have BEEN HELPED by western coutries. While spending millions to bomb and destroys the country they were living, there has NEVER been any effort to HELP the refugees, no camp hospitals or temporary accommodations, nothing. Didn´t NATO did it for the `freedom´ of the local population? Isn´t that what our `leaders´ were saying from the telly in they smart dressed uniforms? For God sake!
			One of the biggest reasons for death in Afghanistan is epidemic spread of various disease in the refugee camp at the border with pakistan. We [shame, I have to say we] bomb and forget. And didn´t even get the bin laden guy. Such a good job. Isn´t?
	ARE WE GOING TO DO THE SAME IN IRAQ?
	The answer is No: WE DID ALREADY!!!!!
	Iraq before Iraq petrol war #1 {iraq-kuwait conflict was a petrol was. World vs Iraq was a petrol war as well, Saddam Hussein won the first and obviously lost the second). During the kuait
pital, school and all the civil facilities they could in Iraq. I don´t think it was useful to free kuwait was it? As a result the rate of infant death in iraq rose by 600%. It was the state with the lower rate of infant dearth in the middle east before the war.
	Iraq is one of the few state in the middle east were woman has almost the same freedom as man. For how the rather bloody dictator Hussain is, it is still probably one of the most liberal regimes in that region. Iraqi people were on average educated before the war, everything ceased after that. DID WE DO ANY GOOD FOR THE POPULATION?
		If we want to free them for mr. Hussain, I don´t think that let their children die because the boycott did include medicines and stuff was really a good move, let me say.

Moreover, i don´t think this WAR is justified anyway. There should be a hundred reason for that,
But let me just make a couple of consideration about our dear war motivators George&Tony?

II) When the G.W.Bush says he don´t care about petrol, how can you believe all the other thing he says?

III) Tony Blair present a dossier which demonstrate the presence of mass destruction armament in Iraq and even nuclear weapons. ONU inspectors found NO evidence of nuclear at all. And strong doubt about chemical and biological weapons. If the dossier was ANY accurate and believable, and it should have been in order to be the main support for a war action, why didn´t the ONU inspector checked for the site signalled in the dossier. Are they daft? No sir, they found NOTHING. The dossier was FALSE.
BLAIR IS A LAIR. HE IS NOT TRUSTABLE AND HE HIMSELF DEMONSTRATE IT!
		Note. I believe that Saddam Hussein has chemical and biological weapons. He surely had. He used them on curds before the Iraq petrol war #1. Turkey did the same. No one of the so called western country really complained.

In conclusion I would say I am FAR MORE scared by G. Bush that by Saddam Hussain! {honest}

Let´s march to say NO to this war and to any other WAR.

Take care, Yours
stefan
nt to see her once
before I die.