Sinister: Sometimes I think Katrina has forgotten all about us ;)

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 5 10:35:29 GMT 2003

Not really dear :)

OK, I know most of you have probably seen this, but just in case.

Also I assume the offer of a trip to g-town is UK only...

Real actual ink polaroids at some point in the near future when/if work
stops  being a complete bee-yotch, have immensely enjoyed reading everyone
elses...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS W *W* DPD, btw?