Sinister: Sordid Linlithgow nightlife Ink Polarioid

Ian porter another_late_night at xxx.com
Wed Feb 5 19:41:50 GMT 2003

The suns just about gone down on a Saturday night in the last week of the
summer holidays. Im the one sitting against Doms garage wall, with Nathalie.
Hendo is standing over me and Nathalie, moaning at us for smoking, Nathalie
is moaning back at Hendo for moaning at Mackinnon earlier on.

Hendo Likes Nathalie.

Above us, the looming shadow that you can see is Owen, Owen is just about to
fall off of Dom's garage roof. Its not high, but he will soon land on his
arse in a comedy moment. Round the corner, Crussell is trying to light the
barbecue, using some quite damp sticks and is shouting 'Shite' becuase hes
burnt his fingers.

In other news, I got a question answered by Stuart M and Chris. Woo! Im the
one asking if they can do my Highers for me.