Sinister: *blushing*

Alex Goffey mess_up_my_hair at xxx.com
Thu Feb 6 13:08:51 GMT 2003

Wow, so I think I totally muddled up the entire ink polaroid concept, but
it's been great fun reading everyone elses. I will put my little effort down
to experience/learning/shame and embarrassment... here's a belated one from
me anyway in an attempt to redeem myself.

********

There's a girl, sitting at a big desk, staring idly at the computer screen
in front of her. Although the camera has flickered the photo, a green screen
and piles of cards can be made out on the monitor. Her knees folded up and
one hand resting on the mouse, her facial expression tells us that she could
easily be anywhere else. The desk is a mess: paper, notebooks, chocolates
and bubblegum, tapes and records strewn all around the place. Maybe if she
ever got off the computer, she'd do something worthwhile, like wonder how
she got her name and what she's going to do about it...

********

I missed out on sending my submission for the reporting job in. But then
again, I'm not sure how willing they'd be to fly me halfway across the world
to do the reporting. Of course, it'd save me a pile of money but oh well,
next time kids...

love and blushes
xox alex

p.s. if there's any brisbane sinister listees going to the Candle show on
Saturday night, feel free to come and say hello to me. No doubt spot me in a
corner with my B&S t-shirt and tartan skirt on..I promise not to bite.