Sinister: Ceasing Terror People

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Feb 10 13:34:43 GMT 2003

Dear sinister,

First day back at work and already I doss... will this song ever make the

B&S KARAOKE DVD?

Hope so..
Ken

Ceasing Terror People
--------------------------------
We lay on the Baghdad
Hissing just for practice
Could we please be objective?
Cause the other boys are queuing up behind us
A hand over my mouth
A hand over their veto
Well, if I remain oppressive and you just want to cuddle
Then we should be ok, and we won't get in a muddle
Cause we're ceasing terror people
At least that's what we say we are doing

So how are you feeling?
I don't think you can be dealing
all those weapons we had very well
You took Bin Laden for a dirty Cold War, that's ok
But when it's over
You are looking at the fellow freak through the eyes of a megalo (maniac)

<Piano break>

You're kissing their oil
Your military action
And you can't understand why all the other boys are going for the
New, tall, weapon inspectors
I'll admit it is a bitch, kid
But if they don't see the armory then it is apparent that
You're going to have to change
Or you're going to have to go alone
You'd be better off
At least you'll know who you're nuking.

We lay on the Baghdad
Hissing just for practice
Could we please be objective?
Cause the other boys are queuing up behind us
A hand over my mouth
A hand over their veto
Well, if I remain oppressive and you just want to cuddle
Then we should be ok, and we won't get in a muddle
Cause we're ceasing terror people
At least that's what we say we are doing
Ceasing Terror People
At least that's what we say we are doing
Ceasing Terror People
At least that's what we say we are doing
			(... by Blair & Sebushtian)

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.