Sinister: War, Go-Between's, Football

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Thu Feb 13 03:42:58 GMT 2003

hello,

"Stay the FAQ out of IRAQ"
is what my banner will read on Saturday, at 11am in Forrest Place.  Jeremy and I are going to meet up beforehand, so if any other Perth people want to join us that would be great.

"Love Goes On"
is a song which I really hope The Go-Betweens play on Saturday night.  Does anyone want to go for drinks before the gig?

"Kewell as a Cucumber"
It was nice to see Australia finally beat England at something other than cricket, tennis...

take care,
terry
---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com