Sinister: Corrections and Clarifications

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 14 09:29:38 GMT 2003

Hello All,

Yeah! What Jim and Stefano said. And what Struan M says
www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/home

There's a great article here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,894448,00.html about all the
action that is taking place around the world. And there's a map of the
Glasgow march route so anyone who fancies stalking B&S while doing their bit
for world peace can pop along and follow the trail.

Sadly, I can't go on the march this Saturday. My girl doesn't do crowds, so
I have contented myself with signing a petition and joining the Stop the War
Coalition here www.stopwar.org.uk/

Anyway, enough of all that.

Happy Valentine's Day, you legion of bedroom saddo devotees. I trust you're
all listening to Hefner and wearing black on the outside. I myself am
breaking from the time honoured indie tradition of downing valium whilst
listening to the first Suede album. Instead, I shall be meeting my
girlfriend for a sweaty game of ping pong at the gym. I might read a bit of
Oscar Wilde and think about BEAUTY and ART before that though, just to even
it up.

I've a point to correct the Llew on. She said:

Don't trust Miss Maddie Minx for a second about her being busy with
schoolwork. I know for a fact that whe she says "I have to spend all day on
the computer typing my paper" she means "I have to spend all day being
distracted from my paper by googling old boyfriends."

Now, this is a COMPLETE lie. I only googled for ex boyfriends once. Twice.
(And in the process, decided only to go out with people with unusual names
in the future. Have you any idea how many people are called D***d L***s?
Millions!). And I only did my stalker googling when I'd done like a whole
hour of other work. So, take that back Laura Llew.

And, of course, it was Mum's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Honey! Due
to some minor confusion on my part, the real paper and ink card is still in
my handbag, but I'll sort it out soon. I urge you all to do the same. Oh,
and come back Honey. I miss you and your innocence ways. Who am I meant to
corrupt now?

Big rah rahs and congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ben and Rachel Apps. The
photos are wonderful, though I am a little disappointed to see that Ben has
dropped the habit of wearing Urban Decay glitter eyeshadow for big
occasions.

No content. But I'm not sorry.

Much love,

Madeleine