Sinister: still you talk soft

Francesca thecatswillknow at xxx.it
Sat Feb 15 08:26:39 GMT 2003

hi there,
i'm feeling a bit out of time these days... you know
when a minute lasts a hundred years and a week just
few second... as for everything else happpening to/in
my mind in this period i give all the fault to my
nasty cold...
i'm making a mixed tape, it's a bit sadder than the
expected, but i'm not sure it'll survive the morning.
i'm stuck in my room to study because it seems i'll
have THE exam on tuesday...but being my sense of time
not working i'm not realizing that i have few days
left, so i'm not worried at all, except in some brief
moments in which i become conscious of it and the
panic starts...
today a lovely thing happened to me: i received a
letter from a childhood friend and it was almost six
years i didn't get in touch with her. i was surprised
and really happy...it was totally unexpected and it
made my day (unexpected things are the ones i love
most:))
 byebye
francesca