Sinister: Being Basil

angela smith angelas1980 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 16 14:49:03 GMT 2003

I, for one, agree. Being in America, I've found it hard to discuss
politics/current events with some of my friends, especially my
ultra-conservative family. I was under the assumption that this was a
mailing list for b&s fans and whatever they may have to say. I'm interested
in hearing comments on current events from all over the world. Otherwise I'm
just another sheltered, ignorant American who wants to stay in the dark so
they can go on with their daily lives.....or the other extreme, which is
running out to buy canned food, gallons of water, and duct tape because they
believe everything they hear on CNN. I don't think this should turn into a
forum for budding politicians and the like, i still want to hear about
everyone's new favorite band, who they have a crush on that they're still
trying to get the nerve to talk to(me included), and i would cry if i didn't
get a ken chu or laura llew post at least once a week cos they make me
smile.

i obviously don't post that much, but it's something i feel really strongly
about, and i wanted to show support for anne.
xoxo
angela