Sinister: Loneliness of the middle-eastern gunner

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 16 20:54:22 GMT 2003

Hello kidzzzzzz,

Haha, when I said kidzzzzzz I didn't imply that you guys are boring.
Although it's nice that there is so much Talking About The List On The List
activity going on here, which is what the list is all about~ (notice the
presence of a Northy Snake just there).

Hope the anti-war marches went well, I unfortunately was only able to join a
small part of this march due to the need to watch the FA Cup 5th Round
matches.  I was also hoping to make B&S Anti-War Banners for the marching
troopers e.g.

"Innocence of the Middle-Eastern commoner"
"Get Bush away from here, he's lying"
"Fold your hands George, you talk like an ignoramus"
"Is it wicked not to Blair?"
"The Blair done wrong again"
"Bushy's losing it."
etc.

But I didn't cos the ones I came up with (see above) were pretty shit.

I have listened to Dog and Wheels EP today, it was like kissing a long lost
lover but without the Glandular Fever.

I love you guys.
Ken