Sinister: Poorly

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Mon Feb 17 12:36:59 GMT 2003

Hello all,

It's taken me three attempts to get to this compose window, and I'm missing
the keys, and pressing two at a time and it's taking ages, all because I
have flu.

There are people a lot worse off than me all over the worldd, but I'm not
going down that political path, oh no.  I am just here begging for sympathy.

I do get a little bit from my girlfriend (still haven't asked her to marry
me yet - check out an old message, dunno which one, but it's stored
somewhere in this magical sinister internetty world)), but I can see it's
beginning to grate, with me tossing and turning and sweating and coughing
and sneezing and wheezing.

So, anyone out there in innernet land want to stroke me with their sympathy,
feel free.

I am a sympathy craving useless with a sore nose and an unshaven face.  Go
on, give me an "Ahh, never mind, you'll get well soon, you poor thing"

Thanks

Paulo