Sinister: Help!

jvic at xxx.br jvic at xxx.br
Tue Feb 18 19:35:33 GMT 2003

Yesterday i heard this song that was so *great*, but i don't know how it's
called, and i don't know what band was playing it.

So i was wondering if any of you could help me... the refrain goes like
this:
"All i can be, i can feel, i believe it's just right here..." (repeats over
and over)

I've tried searching at google, but no sucess.

I'd appreciate any help,
Thanx
Victor.