Sinister: trauma from a love angel

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 19 16:24:39 GMT 2003

hello,

Thanks Stu for your accounts of the interview, it was a very intersting
read. I will have to buy a DVD player now.

I was having a reasonable cheerful time yesterday and then it all went a bit
wrong. I went to college as usual and bought a hot chocolate from the bar,
the barman then gave me my money back and said i could have it for free. I
asked him why, he went red and said he had messed it up because he didn't
put enough chocolate in . I smiled and said thanks, but when i tried it
there was nothing wrong with it. That made me happy.

Later i went to BRB, a pizza place with some friends. The pizza was good and
so was the Hoegarden. Then a familiar face walked in with his girlfriend,
they sat down near me and expressed their coupleiness to the world. Last
year i was obsessed with this guy. I think he is totally beautiful, he looks
like a reinnassance painting of one of those cherubs reclining on a lute. It
sounds mad but its true, he's got dark wavy locks and big blue eyes and on
top of this he like B&S. Anyway, i thought he was amazing. I didn't really
know him but i made him some tapes. Unfortunatly i told him how i felt and i
think he was preety disgusted, or maybe just plain frightened. I cried and
cried. I thought i was over him but last night just made it all horrible
again.

They looked so happy together, she looked young and had hair. You know the
kind, very long, very straight, very blonde. He bought her a drink and when
they looked at the menu they brushed each others cheeks. I was so
embarrassed with myself, he has a habit of making me feel like shit.

Anyway, i'm going to see Teenage Fanclub tonight and it's going to be
wicked, probably not as good as Low were on Friday but i will be able to
jump around a bit this time, yey!

I was going to insert a quote here but i don't think it's perfectly right
anyway it goes:

"i wish i could bring Nick Drake back to life, he'd understand, hold my
hand.."
that's Graham Coxon and i think it's a brilliant line, it's amusing because
it's so child like with the simple rhyming but it's  also quite touching and
when i first heard it it was like he had read my thoughts.

yeh, this could be my longest post ever, love hannah b

see some of  you tommorrow....