Sinister: a.s.t.r.i.d is reading my thoughts today

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Wed Feb 19 20:14:33 GMT 2003

How strange.  I just read some lovely posts from
y'all.  When I got to Astrid's I was a bit frightened.
 She mentioned Dawson's Creek...and, in particular,
Dawson being creepy looking.  I have always thought,
and was thinking again this morning, that he looks
just like Tigger....you know, from Winnie the Pooh.
Really, paint him orange and stripe him.... a twin.
Though I suppose that we can't do that as it would
ruin the song "the wonderful thing about tigger's is
that I'm the only one."

Also, young Astrid mentioned the thing about parents
having sex.  eww.  A funny thing happened to me whilst
in Florida for my Dad's memorial.  I was going through
some of his things with my Step-Mother and, while
looking in his nightstand for his watch and wallet, I
found a book titled "How To Please Your Lover Every
Night" or something similar. I ran away from it, as if
it were going to bite me.  How disgusting is it to
imagine your parents doing things like that.
Considering that my father had 7 children, I guess he
has dabbled in "romantic encounters"...I am quite
happy in thinking that a stork brought me, thank you
very much.

it is a relatively mild day here in Chicagoish.  The
girls and I took a nice long walk...it was nice to get
some fresh air.  This morning, Olivia and I went to
the supermarket.  I saw the fire truck outside and
thought I would get to see my cute fireman...alas, I
had to settle on seeing his associates :o(

I got lots o' replies from sinisters today...a couple
of whom I have never seen post.  You all should post,
really.  We love you. People often think they need
some big, important nihilistic ideas to post....look
at me, I never have anything worthwhile to say, and I
post all of the time.  :o)

On a closing note.  I am officially obsessed with
Oscar Wilde.  I find myself thinking about him far
more than a 25 year old American girl should be
thinking about a dead, Irish, homosexual writer.  I
can't help it, the man was and still is AMAZING!!!!!
I got an email from this man, David, on my Oscar Wilde
list.  He told me I was charming.  Awww.  I love Oscar
Wilde.  :o)

to quote tigger...ttfn..ta ta for now!

"The only thing worse than being talked about, is not
being talked about."  Oscar Wilde

~stine