Sinister: In reply to Ian Anscombe

Alice Forward jeepsteralice at xxx.com
Fri Feb 21 21:39:47 GMT 2003

This is the first time ive posted a message abd it has
taken Ian Anscombe's post to say something.

I live in Nottingham and went down with the university
to the march last Saturday in London. For me it was
one of the most moving experiences as it was just so
plain to see that the people do not want this war.

Sadam Hussian is a murderer and a villain but in many
ways Bush is nearing his level. Somethinghas to be
done to save and free the people of Iraq and at this
moment in time i do not fell that war is the answer.
The world for many is grey and hopeless but with
solidarity, hope can be given to many.