Sinister: I think people should always be in love, that's why i'm against marriage

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Fri Feb 21 22:44:57 GMT 2003

It is so beautiful here today!  Very seldom do we get
50 degree days in Chicagoish in February.  I highly
doubt you will find anyone complaining about this
though.  It was truly a perfect day.  The sun is
shining brightly, snow is melting (thank god), and the
neighbourhood is full of happy children.
The girls and I spent the better part of the day
running, jumping, climbing, and laughing at the park.
It was just so lovely to be out of the house.  My
aforementioned associated are now in the throes of
napdom, I find myself in envy of them.  :o)

Today is a long day...I came in at 630 am and will be
here til around 130 am or so.  Gads! Oh well, God
knows I need the money.  I would rather work here a
few extra hours than resort to solicitation on Rush
street.

The weekend should be lovely.  I have decided to stop
being a depressing old mope and go out with friends
tomorrow.  I think many of them were honestly
beginning to question whether or not I was still
alive.  :o)

It isn't that I have been depressed, per se, I just
have little of relevence to share of late.  I feel
that I am a burden on my friends should I continue to
talk about how worried I am about my present financial
state, as well as dealing with my Father's passing.  I
just feel a bit like a broken record I s'pose.  Does
anyone like a broken record?  I guess I sort of do.
It indicates that said record was well loved,
presumably, and got a great deal of appreciation.
Perhaps even brought someone great happiness, even if
only for a moment or two.

I have made a couple of new sinister friends in the
past few weeks.  they are, as if their were any doubt,
amazing people.  Jaye, Kevin, and the lovely Alex.
Smooches to you all.  And Brian McNeill, I haven't
seen you post lately....you are probably brushing up
your scottish accent to send me one mutha of an audio
email :o)

Oh well, in the words of REO Speedwagon...It't Time
For Me To Fly (who thought of Muzak anyway...damn
them!)

I wish you all the toadiest of weekends.  Have lots o'
fun, and, in the words of Oscar Wilde, Party like it's
1999.  :o)

~stine