Sinister: I don't mind you coming here, and wasting all my time time

Today I am feeling better languagecreep at xxx.com
Sun Feb 23 17:38:15 GMT 2003

Liebe Sinister,

Last night was pretty good.  I went to a party and didn't get too drunk or
do/say anything stupid.  I also went to the museum of science and had a
tasty dinner.  So I guess all in all the day was a success.

Before going to the party my roommate and I had "relaxation time."  I put on
some B&S and we had only one little light on.  The raindrops on the window
reflected a cirle of light from the streetlight on the path below.  My
roommate asked who was playing.  Belle and Sebastian, I said.  They're good,
she said.  And it was good.

Prior to writing to you, I have just spent an ungodly amount of time on
ebay.  I love jade jewelry and there is a wealth of it on ebay.  Plus most
of it comes from Hong Kong which means the joy of getting mail from Hong
Kong.

So Sinister, I have met someone.  I've been staying up until all hours of
the morning talking to him.  I thought I might see him this weekend, but his
friend's father died.  The sadness of that is compounded with my sadness
that I won't be able to talk to him again until Monday night at the
earliest.  It's been since Thursday.  My impatience gets the better of me,
but I try not to let it get me down.  Anyway, I am excited.  I haven't been
in so long.

In reference to my German side, it comes out because I've had to do a lot of
writing in German.  Also I am desperate to get to Germany.  I have relatives
near Dusseldorf, which I believe was mentioned recently.  I got excited
again.

and now, in the name of preserving the smut content of sinister:
My German side feels fantastic, you try feeling it some time too.

Boston?....Meet up?...oh, I thought not.

love and raindrops,
Kara

www2.bc.edu/~brielman