Sinister: provincial picnicage agogo

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 24 14:05:00 GMT 2003

OK, you can come down off your tenterhooks now.  The fourth (?) official
Brighton pic/pubnic is going ahead as planned this Saturday, 1st March,
St David's Day etc.  It will begin with me gathering up whichsoever of
you are coming on trains at the station, at 3pm or thereabouts depending
on train arrival times.

Then I imagine we will hit The George, a nice pub at the bottom of
Trafalgar Street (left turn down the hill outside station.)  From there,
who knows?  The beach will be involved I dare say, with melancholy
inspection of collapsed pier included.  Also DDR and related FUN.

Speaking of which, I nominate KEN as London co-ordinator person... so
contact him to make arrangements for travelling together?

I can put up a few people at my flat, but only 3 or 4 really, so let me
know if you need to be one of them!  My phone number is 07944 074873 and
I hope you realise just how trusting I am of you all to give out that
information :)

So that's:

Brighton
Saturday 1st March
3pm onwards

And I'll confirm all this again before the end of the week.

Hope to see you there!

Love Archel

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions at buzzwords.ndo.co.uk