Sinister: I could tell you a story that will make you cry

James Thorniley james.thorniley at xxx.com
Mon Feb 24 23:30:25 GMT 2003

Hello sinister

Oh how I have neglected you.. Missing all the recent fun. I noticed the
biannual forbidden furore over what we are allowed to say on the list
has gone by. No major casualties this time though I regret, its almost
as if we all like each other now. I'm surely not the only one whose
favourite ever sinister moment is this post:
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200101/msg00348.html

Ok so maybe it caused some anguish and offense at the time but in
retrospect its dead funny in its pure stupidness.

Ooh! I really hope I can make the gig. And Glasgow! Again! Yay! Glasgow!

So my attention was distracted from Sam Walton's enchanting eyes (I
assume you all saw "15 to 1"?), by melanie laubach's amazing story:

>>facing the oral part...we got started and it was just a bit of small
>>talk...about...gender trouble...but not that strange...must have been
>>less than ten minutes...i'd passed...out...keeping on yelling...i made

>>it...i passed!

Oh sinister please tell me a real smutty story so I don't have to garble
peoples words. Incidentally melanie your english is very good and
congratulations.

And here's a fun thing to do with the time - look up list celebrity's
first posts. I quite enjoy the first post of Mr Kenneth P Y Chu
(http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200003/msg00084.html), who
takes, count them, a whole 7 lines before he tries to hit on a girl.
Smooth!

Now is the point where normally I would promise that next time I will
send a relevant and interesting post, but frankly, I'm not going to. The
wonder what people must think of me... but I normally try not to be so
vain.

James x