Sinister: First appearance

Joao Gabriel Resende j_gabriel86 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 26 03:16:14 GMT 2003

Greetings !

Although I have subscribed myself to this list last year (which isn't
actually so far) this is the first time I come here to introduce myself..
(yes, I'm lazy, so what? hehehehe)

Well, I don't believe there is much you'd like to know about me... As I have
read in your e-mails, you really have a very active life and you're always
doing something interesting, which gives you all something to post here...
But that's not my case.. I don't actually have any nice (or bad) experience
to tell you here, and I'm sorry... (sorry for not being an interesting
person like you all are)

I'm João Gabriel (Joao for those who can't read the ~), a 16 years old
brazilian boy, law student, Belle and Sebastian fan (oh!!!) and I subscribed
myself here because I always wanted to meet B&S fans all around the world.
And well, this tis the best place for that, right?
Here where I live (in Brasília, the capital, for those who think that the
capital is Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires) the only person I know who likes
Belle et Sebastian is my friend Daniela, who introduced me to the band.
Well, I really thank her for that. So I subscribed here (again this word
"subscribed"? hehehe) to know what do belle ans sebastian's fans think about
the band around the world... I hope you are friendly enough to accept me
here, as a member among you all =) hehehe (ok, I learnt how to make this
"drama-appeal" with the mexican soap operas...but I won't cry, I promise...)

Ever since I subscribed (---) I've been reading each message from this list
I get (ok, not "every", but you know what I mean, right??) and it made me
think about how interesting people could be, out of my country. You're very
nice people! So I come here to compliment you all... I would like to make
some friends here too, no matter how old they are, or what they look like
(really), or where they come from... because I think that friendship needn't
this sort of boundary or limit... Don't you agree??

Ok, I have to stop now, otherwise in a few moments I'll be saying "I'm an
angel from Heaven sent by God to help you"... hhahahahahaah
(if you didn't understand that, watch "touched by an angel" and you will...
in every single episode they have to repeat this line!)

So, if anyone here ever wants to contact me, just send an e-mail, or my ICQ
# is 146879897 (is it ok if I publish my number here? I'm sorry if it isn't,
I just did it... hehehe)

So, that's it... nice to meet you all ! nice to be here in the list with you
all!

João Gabriel

( ps: by the way, this list is really about belle and sebastian, right? or
am I in the wrong place?? =/ )