Sinister: bowling big balls, planning perth picnics

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Thu Feb 27 06:41:56 GMT 2003

hi,

There was some Sinister bowling action last weekend here in Perth.  Present were jovial Jeremy, monumental Marcus (an honourary Sinisterine for the night), tremendous Trixie Firecracker (who is visiting Perth at the moment) and marvellous me.  Highlights included Marcus' 150 something score and several strikes from everyone.  Most impressive though was Trixie's amazing feat of bowling a gutter ball, then a foul, then a strike.  To the naked (or contacted lensed or glassesed[?]) eye this may simply appear to be a demonstration of her amazing array of skills, but on the scorecard it read*:

Marcus  5/  9-  7/  ...
Terry   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  ...
Jeremy  7/  81  9/  ...
Trixie  OF  X   61  ...

Trixie of X.  Cool hey?  Maybe you had to be there...

Talking about having to be there, if you are in Perth you have to be there tomorrow (Friday) at our Sinister Picnic in King's Park!  Meet at my house (6/16 Monash Avenue, Nedlands, Ph: 9389 5001) at 12:30pm.  There will be frisbee throwing, some football kicking, sausages, beer, gin, passionfruit wine and assorted snacky stuff.  And Belle and Sebastian on the stereo of course.  Plus there is an excellent playground with swings and dinosaurs and turtles!

bye,
terry

*one of these scores may have been grossly exaggerated.  Can you guess which one?

---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com

caitlin and terry's sinister recipe tree archives: http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/