Sinister: dim sum a-tasting

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 28 01:16:58 GMT 2003

Today on the way back home I'm telling you I caught the sun, or I would have
if there were still sunlight when I leave work.  Anyway, on my way back from
work I went on the tube, and a very familiar voice started talking to me...

"I spent the summer wasting, the time was passed so pleasantly..."

.. well yeah I did too... Wait!  Stuart Murdoch is right next to me, I
turned round, and the only person I saw wasn't Stuart Murdoch, but instead a
girl with her walkman on (and 3948 other people - it was a very packed
train).

It turned outed that she had the whole of TWATTYBUS album on her walkman and
so it made my journey home a whole lot better because she had it on loud
enough so I could listen to it.  Unfortunately my journey home was made a
lot worse by the fact that the man next to me REALLY SMELLED - like those
cuddly toys that people keep sending Isobel.  His odour of old prison food
took a long time to pass me by.

And at the time I happened to have the GLASGOW B&S GIG ticket in my pocket
too because I'd just got that in the post this morning on the way to work,
and I was going to Brag about this fact to that girl had the train not been
so packed.. so I didn't..

so I'm going to brag HERE instead!

WOOOO I GOT MY TICKET!  Wahey Glasgow Gig here I come.

Yes Anyway.  Brighton on Saturday, from London, what to do?  As Archel said
there will be a train/bus DOUBLE WHAMMY from London Victoria at 13:38.  The
best idea is probably to get there for 13:00, as from past experience we
know that it takes ages to get a ticket, and then off to Brighton we all go.
  Easy!  Complication factor = 0.

Ahh yes.  Students getting drunk and horny.  Those were the days.  Just
remember what Frankie sez, kids.

Ken
P.S.: Nice to see the Australian massiv are getting into the bowling spirit!
  One day, there should be a Sinister Bowling ASHES.

The Trixie OF X scoreline was obviously: a TRIX SHOT!  Haha.