Sinister: rhode island

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Feb 28 14:42:09 GMT 2003

Sadly, I can confirm that (as far as I know) Stuart M and Stuart D started
out as Rhode Island. How I know this pathetic piece of pedantary I really
don't want to know. *shoots self*.

*misses*

Anyways...B&S play a gig in glamourous glasow which I won't be able to grace
with my presence due to many reasons not least my current unwillingness to
travel north of the Watford Gap.
They are soooo selfish. why can't they play in my living room? it's sooooo
unfair. Who cares about Glasgow? it's so unimportant. my living room is much
more important so they should play there. Where will they play next? Some
one horse town like Barcelona? *TSK*

I shall have to console myself with all of my Velvet Underground records and
Will Self books.

I saw some sinister people in a pub last thursday but I as they were
arriving I was leaving to spend an hour or two on the tube which is my new
favourite game. thanks to Ken Livingstone.

I'm looking forward to the new record. Especially given Trevor Horn's
involvment with: (I've capitalised the ones I would like to influence the
new record)
Act, ABC, Marc Almond, The Art Of Noise, Band Aid, PATO BANTON, BARRY
MANILOW, Boyzone, Cher, DOLLAR, Esquire, Bryan Ferry, The Frames D.C.,
Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Gabrielle, THE GLAM METAL DETECTIVES, Godley &
Creme, Inga Humpe, Grace Jones, Tom Jones, Lomax, Max, PAUL MCCARTNEY,
Malcolm McLaren, Nasty Rox Inc., Mike Oldfield, Pet Shop Boys, Anne Pigalle,
Propaganda, Public Demand, Terry Reid, Seal, Simple Minds, SPANDAU BALLET,
Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Wendy & Lisa. And more recently TATU so did their
rather good version of How Soon is Now. It should make for an interesting
and progressive (not prog) record.

for all of your Trevor Charkes Horn needs: http://www.trevor-horn.de/

p.