No subject

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Fri Feb 28 23:06:59 GMT 2003

/me looks around Brightly.
Hello Sinister!

Having just read about a weeks worth of posts, I decided I would chime in.

Big Stu said that the purpose of Sinister is to flirt with the opposite sex.
Bah! What would you want to do /that/ for when your own is ever so much more
interesting?
You know, you can SAY Girls rock all you want, but Boys rock at least as
hard. And sometimes they're Rock Hard, too. Boys don't have fiddly bits or
moodiness or Female Problems, as they say here in the South. They don't need
products sold with euphemisms or decorator colours.In conclusion, I like
boys.

Caleb Ben was sad that Mr Rogers died. I was, too. I watched his show all
the time and when I was little he was the only grown-up I knew who didn't
yell at me. Diana said she hoped he'd rest in peace. I think he already was
at peace. Of all the people I know, I'm sure he'd be first into heaven. By
popular demand.
[Mr Rogers was also the show, when I was three, where I learned that TV
programmes go on EVEN IF you turn the set off. That made me very unhappy at
the time.]

I was going to talk about the List on the List as well, but I've decided
it'd be much more amusing to make this statement and let others blow thier
minds trying to decide if it IS Talking on the List about the List.

Speaking of Lists, Kristin Idleberry set up a Net Ring called Pocketbook
Angel. You SHOULD already know this.
/me raps your knuckles sharply.
So why haven't more of you signed up yet? I expect Mass Transit to her site
so you can link yourself on.

Speaking of Sites, I'll hawk mine!
http://www.jaylemurph.blogspot.com
You can learn a new word a day, see how I successfully created my own
country one afternoon and read many interesting reviews.
This is BESIDES the sexy little Weatherpixie I have.

Right.
That's enough talk!

GayJay

--