Sinister: what has Leslie Ash done to her face?

Caitlin Pigtails wpsalt at xxx.com
Mon Jan 6 18:40:30 GMT 2003

On 06.01.2003 17:18 jvic at ig.com.br wrote:
> Hmm...erm ... what's 'ATP'?

Adenosine triphosphate.  It's an organic chemical that's found in all
plants and animals, and plays a vital part in metabolisation.  Hope
this helps, have a nice day etc.

xx
caitlin

(i'm in the middle of writing a proper post, actually.  Ages, ago,
someone (a Mrs Holland, as far as I remember) said I should write a
post about school sports day.  I'm still working on it, but I will get
it posted eventually.  It was meant to be part of the famous Sinister
Posting Challenge, I think.)

--
http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/

"When life gives us lemons, we just sit there and sulk about it, in the
  corner of the room, in a fetal position."