Sinister: Confessional yet Dishonest

sinkingpie sinkingpie at xxx.com
Mon Jan 6 20:56:23 GMT 2003

Well thats Christmas and the New Year over and done
with without any (big) hangovers - an impressive
record I feel, perhaps I just set my standards a bit
low on that front.

The New Year seems to have been a turn for the better
so far - lots of lovely new Christmas present CD's to
listen to (I see that everyone was telling the truth
about Sigur Ros). I also finally got to see
Storytelling, which was nice, although I got a little
worried when I could quote all of the dialogue on the
soundtrack.

This year so far I have also been out with a girl
(shocking I know) which was most enjoyable, might have
to do it a bit more often (I asked to see her and she
told me I could).

Exams at school are a slight downside to the New Year
perhaps, although study leave around them is good,
probably time to go back now anyway, I have to do some
work sometime I guess (although I'm always willing to
listen to any suggestions involving no effort at all).

Any suggestions for exciting places to go with members
of the opposite sex would also be recieved gladly,
especially humourous original ones. I'm sure I'll
figure something out anyway.

Hows everyone doing on the New Year resolutions so far
anyway? I managed to break most of mine straight away.
Firstly by still being incredibly shy around
aforementioned girl, then by doing very little work
for aforementioned exams. Oh well, theres always next
year.

Better reply to text from aforementioned girl anyway.
Probably best to ignore me - I'm just a Storyteller
(sorry, got that film on the mind a bit, it really is
quite good).

sinkingpie