Sinister: What has Leslie Ash done to her face?

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Tue Jan 7 22:58:47 GMT 2003

Hey, play nicely or I'll pull yer pigtails.

ATP is a festival at the delightful seaside resort of Camber Sands near Rye
in Sussex. It used to have lots of good bands playing there, but now they're
a bit rubbish. It still has a good pub, though, and DDR.

A friend of mine keeps trying to persuade me to go, but to be honest I think
it might be a waste of money. Which of you lovely people from the warm bosom
of Sinister are going? Eh?

Leslie Ash's face has gone all horrid. I got a present for Christmas from my
sister called Soapy the Cat, which was, unsuprisingly, a bar of soap in the
shape of a cat, but rather disturbingly was able to "grow a full coat of
hair in a matter of days". Mmm, hairy soap, thanks sis! Well, anyway, the
cat soap freak thing was supposed to have a cute little smiley face painted
on it, but instead, after I presume several years sitting on a shelf,
sobbing because no one wanted to buy a hairy cat, its features had become
smudged and deformed, and when I took it out of its box it had lips just
like Leslie Ash! *

Lordy, it's almost time for bed.

Robin xxxxxxxx

*usual apologies to Americans, Estonians etc. for this reference. Just
imagine someone who's had a lot of bad plastic surgery on their lips so they
now look like clowns lips. But don't think of Michael Jackson. I wouldn't
like to be held responsible for that.