Sinister: FAAAAAAAAAACKS IN THA SNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW-AH

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 9 13:17:22 GMT 2003

ello babies

I went to see KIKI & HERB last nite and they were grebt and they even did
fox in the snow (hence the subject).  If you don't know who they are there
is some blabbering about them here:
http://www.kikiandherb.com/frames/frameset.htm Basically they are a cabaret
duo who interpret various songs (quite a lot of, if you will, "indie" ones
featured last nite, including creep, boys don't croi and rudolph the
rednosed reindeer to the tune of smells like teen spirit...)  in their own
inimitable fashion

I think they've just about finished in london now (they are at the soho
theatre on dean street and it's £12.50) but if they visit a town near you (a
lot more likely if you live in new york, rather than, for example, york) GO
AND SEE THEM!!  You might even find them on your filesharing software of
choice...

In other news, on the way home from k&h I fell over on the ice and hurt my
leg and had to hobble into work this morning and it HURTS, owowowowoow.

In other other news, one of my new years resolutions is to come and see you
people in scotlandland (well Glasgae and Embra to be specific, sorry the
rest of scotlandland :)), yes YOU over there at the back whispering to each
other.  When are exciting things happening?

My other resolutions were a bit sad (especially the one about sorting my
pension out...) apart from the STARTING UP THE CLUB NITE one, but more on
that when we have date/venue etc...

Oh gosh I have so much work to do but I really can't be bottomed to do any
of it, ho hum.

OK, going now

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

For the latest City Lit news & information, please visit our website
www.citylit.ac.uk

The City Literary Institute
Registered Office: 16 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LJ
Registered in England no: 2471686
Registered Charity no: 803007

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.
This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information.
The message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use
of the recipient or organisation to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, no action may be taken on the
information nor may it be copied or shown to a third party and you are asked
to notify the sender named above.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where specifically stated to be the views of The City Literary Institute.