Sinister: How have you been corrupted?

Adrian Hales Adrian.Hales at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:40:16 GMT 2003

So Mr Blunkett et al have the idea that Gangsta rap is responsible for the
wave of gun crime ... a knee jerk response to the Aston murders whilst
within the government the blind lead the blind perhaps?

Anyoldways, IF (and what a big and doubtful if that is in my ickle head)
Gangsta rap is responsible for the rise in gun crime then what affect is B&S
having on the 'youf' of our nation? Are you being corrupted even as I type

I'm sure the artistical amongst you  (yes, yes I know that's all of you, do
be quiet) have listened to A Century of Fakers far too many times and are
currently touting Turners on street corners.

The religious fanatics have all made a new cult everyday and are into S & M
(is that why you have red bulls Mr Chu?) and bible studies - is that your
cup of tea? WELL IS IT????

All the Eddie Izzard fans are in a mess (and in a dress). Plus ca change
n'est pas?

And as for all of you who have replaced the labels on your jeans with '7 to
8 years old', well that's pretty small of you all and I hope you're proud of
yourselves.

Don't forget that the odour of old prison food takes a long time to pass you
buy - so be good people, love and care for each other before the Gangsta
Rappers get us all.

ta-
-ad

--=Disclaimer=--

This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies, which may contain alterations, subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
Be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please destroy this email and notify postmaster at palmerharvey.co.uk

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the Company
or its subsidiary companies.

Palmer & Harvey McLane (Holdings) Ltd, P&H House, Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1RE