Sinister: the tide is high, but I'm holding on

patrick doyle municipalpool at xxx.com
Fri Jan 10 16:16:39 GMT 2003

It's been a while,

For the first time in ages I've actually been busy *gasp*, I spent (most of)
the Christmas holidays preparing a portfolio for my university
applications/interviews. I knew I should have done this a long time ago, but
yeah, I'm lazy. My trusty camera broke which was typical and I had to borrow
someone else's until I got my own one for Christmas (yay, etc) so between
Christmas and very early January, I was taking photos like a madman, which
was good - cause it took my mind off the holiday season a bit. Christmas was
in Edinburgh this year due to family stuff and bad planning, so I stopped by
Glasgow for National Pop League on my way home, where I met the lovely Ms
Idleberry, Paulfox, Mister Ken Chu and other such sinister folks, which was
excellent. After all this, it was back to my preparation, for an interview I
now knew was on the 7th of January – eek. After recieving a letter from
napier in Edinburgh, I was now presented with a whole list of other stuff I
would need to take with me as 'support material', ack well, to cut a long
story short, I got it done (eventually) and off I went. Edinburgh was nice,
deceptively sunny, but lovely. Mister Michael Grant very kindly let me crash
at his on the Monday, which was fantastic. Everything went OK I think, and
hopefully I'll hear back from them in February *fingers crossed*. It's come
to the point that I really don't care where I go to uni; all I want is to
get away from this place.

But enough about me, how the devil are you?

Lots of love

Patrick x