Sinister: Let's play master and servant

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Fri Jan 10 19:22:38 GMT 2003

Ah yes, Master and Servant.  One of my all time
favourite songs about bondage....though, to be
perfectly honest, i doubt that i could name another.
here i sit, in chicagoish.  a funny thing happened
this morning.  i went to pick up the eldest of my
charges from school.  it was flurrying here, but upon
going a mile down the road, there was full on blizzard
action.  weird stuff.  Emily, the aforementioned
charge, said "Christine, the world is disappearing."
She said this in reference to the zero visability
outside, though i suspect she meant this on a far more
existential level.

It is now 1:12 pm and we are in the throes of some mad
project making expeditions.  yesterday we made a duck
out of plaster using a mold that looked disturbingly
like a scarily girthed condom  with a duck at the tip.
 very disturbing i felt.  right now emily is
passionately painting said duck.  then we are going to
make an igloo out of sugar cubes using cake icing as
mortar.  aren't i crafty?  :o)

so a funny thing happened to me a few moments ago.  i
signed onto AIM for the first time in
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES and i got an IM from Tantar97 or
some similar such name.  This person began our
exchange with asking me "What are you wearing?"  to
which i replied "Leave me alone!"
from there the conversation went on as such

Tantar: Do you know who this is?
Me: No, and i don't really care to
Tantar:  You changed your aol address and i haven't
been able to find you for ages
Me:  Well if i changed it and didn't let you know the
new screen name, it was most likely because i didn't
wish to converse with you in the future
Tnatar: It's John!

and there it was....John....my ex boyfriend.  when i
asked how he got my screen name, he told me that he
had just randomly searched for my old screen name,
Toadie29, and the closest he found was
Toadie291...which is, of course, my new one.  He took
a shot that it would be me....and it was....
he told me that he had read my father's obituary in
the chicago tribune and wanted to extend his
condolences.  he then said that he wished to see me
and asked for my phone number.
i explaned to him that, while i appreciated the
condolences, i just didn't feel that he and i would
work as friends....to be honest i didnt really like
him as a person much anymore and that this chat via
computer would be the last of our exchanges.
then i blocked him so he can't contact me again.
weird.
and what a stupid screen name.
though some may say the same for toadie i guess :o)

anyway, i must now away....we are listening to the
musical styingling of mary-kate and ashley.  good
times.

off to make an igloo....

~stine