Sinister: I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll, I feel my luck could change

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Tue Jan 14 19:11:01 GMT 2003

So, with the memories of a horrid 2002 slowly
dissipating from my psyche, 2003 continues to be off
to a splendid start.

Greetings, I am happy to be here with you.  It seems
that i may have FINALLY found a school which

A) I will be happy attending
B) Has a programme specifically for audio engineering
and production and;
C) I may actually be able to afford!  Well, that is
with the hope that the family that I work for
continues to pay my tuition and such, as they have so
generously done in the past.

Amazing.  I am just so happy right now.
Also, on Sunday night at my local Amnesty
International meeting, I was elected to be the new
media person.  Well, I suppose that eludes to the
notion that there was indeed, an old media person.
The truth is that, apparently, this sort of person was
much needed.  And these people, whom I have only met 2
times, one of them but once, think that I can handle
this!  They know of my music promoting experience and
think that I will do a good job of getting the word
out on our lil chapter, writing press releases,
keeping in touch with the newspapers, etc.  Ah yes,
Christine A Infanger, Amnesty International paparazzi.
 Perhaps I can stalk celebrity types doing good deeds
toward humanity.

THE 3 AM GIRLS CATCH FERGIE WRITING LETTERS TO
POLITICAL PRISONERS!!! SHOCKING PHOTOS!!

MADONNA VOWS THAT, IN AN EFFORT TO BRING PEACE TO THE
WORLD, SHE WILL NEVER SING AGAIN!!!

J. LO GIVES PITY BLOW JOBS TO PRISONERS IN
TIBET....THEN BUYS THEM MEDICATION TO TREAT THE
DISEASES THAT SHE GAVE THEM

hey, it could happen.  :o)  perhaps i have found my
calling.  :o)

Oh yeah, a couple of sinisters emailed me off list
asking my AIM id....I, stupdily, deleted your emails
without having replied to you.
to those who find it of interest..

they are...

Toadie291
   OR
IWishIHadARivers

imagine, joni mitchell and weezer references in one
screen name!  i was so proud when i thought that up.

anyway, there ya have it.  i would tell you my ICQ#,
but frankly, I have no idea what it is.  Nor am I ever
really on ICQ.

So that about wraps up this episode of the Cosby
Show...oh wait, wong email. Right then.
I leave you peace, my peace i give you.
~stine