Sinister: Coordinate, accessorise, and learn what goes with your hair and eyes

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Wed Jan 15 15:20:51 GMT 2003

i do believe that is the first time I have referenced
a Mary-Kate and Ashley song in a post before.  I will
try not to make a habit of this.
That is actually from my personal favourite MK&A song,
"Fashion Jr. High"  I find this song surprisingly
tolerable.  As sick of those twins as I am, I would
gladly take them over Barney the dinosaur.  I used to
think that Barney was Joe McCarthy reincarnated.  I
have since reevalutated my stance on this and
determined thusly that he is much more of a Joseph
Stalin type.  I mean really, with that communistic
grin and all of those songs about "sharing"  who does
he think he is fooling.  bastard.

So in my post yesterday I neglected to mention the
thing that was the whole point of my posting in the
first place.
I enter radio station contests all of the time.  you
know the kind I mean.  You can win movie passes,
tickets to gigs, collector cd's and so on.
Having entered prolly 93888373 of these contests in my
day, guess what I won on Monday?
I won VIP enterence for myself and as many friends as
I wish to bring to the Hogs N" Honey's Kid Rock
Birthday Bash.  Unbefuckingleivable.  Now granted,
this is not a contest that I entered on my own.  For
this particular radio station, if you register to be a
"member" of their site, you are entered into any
contest therin posted.
So this Friday I can go to a big ol' Harley bar in
Chicago and celebrate the king of white trash.  I
don't think that mr. rock himself will be
there...thank god.  Not that I am actually going to go
mind you....though, once i was told that my prize
included free rides on the mechanical bull all night,
i may have to reconsider my stance on this.  :o) My
friends and I can also have all of the draught miller
we want all night for free....this is most tempting
considering that I only drink water and fruit juice.
how insane.

anyway, i hope that all of you are doing well.  I know
that I owe at least....5 of you emails...I'm working
on it...baby steps.

I feel it only appropriate to close with another MK&A
ditty....

I'm ice cream crazy
No ifs and buts or may-ay-ay-bes
ice cream crazy