Sinister: and then the night, the curtian falls upon us

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Thu Jan 16 16:58:25 GMT 2003

it is interesting - to think that one can be in so much love - and be in so
much sadness - it is not right - nor is it healthy - to have the perfect
person infront of you - to be sleeping with the man you want to be with
forever - and have it all decided by distances - is not right - i was told
this last weekend - that i couldn't love someone - nor could he love me -
because we lived more then two hours apart - and that to him - it was not an
option - to be in or even start a relationship with such a great vast of
land seperating us - i thought that it was bull at first - i mean - as i
asked - why do you suddenly feel this way? - never before had he expressed
any interesting in building a romance - althougth one was already firmly in
place - and never before had he said that he didn't want a long distance one
- and i will agree - long distance relationships are doomed to failure - but
this situation is different - the type of feelings expressed and shown go
far beyond anything i have yet experienced - but it was not be be - he said
it can not be - he said he did love me - and if i lived in town we would be
togeather for the rest of his time - but not now - and not like this - so
now i am thinking - that for one to be in love - perhaps one must be sad -
so i pose this question - to feel love - do you have to feel complete
sadness? do you have to hit rock bottom to know the highs? -

thank you for listening -

-s.lord
what we place most hopes upon,
generally proves most fatal