Sinister: Damn you Vermont! You and rogue clowns stole my boyfriend.

therapy.services at xxx.org therapy.services at xxx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:28:10 GMT 2003

Wait a minute, am I engaged to Reggie Whitecastle?

This week, so far, I have been mostly avoiding the police and, subsequently,
creating an air of mysteriousness and wonder about me as my workmates look
at me quizzically when I dash off to hide in the toilet upon hearing,
"Marianna! The police are on their way down, they'd like to talk to you."
But still, it makes for an amusing topic of conversation when you need to
interview for your own job, or when you can't think of anything else of
interest to write in a letter to your grandparents. Can't wait for /that/
reply.

And so, armed with such skilled avoidance tactics, I decided to firmly don
my anti-social cap and began to decline, not just requests from the UKPD,
but /all/ invites that involved, you know, going out and actually talking to
people. Conversing is /so/ over, y'all. I also requested that colleagues
send any work requests my way via email, regardless as to how proximate they
were to my desk (and the fact they'd need to use my computer to send an
e-mail did not escape me - THUS I CUT MY WORKLOAD IN HALF) and dedicated the
rest of my working time to making assorted Emily Strange paraphernalia,
claiming it was part of the therapeutic process for a 'mizundastood' teen on
the adolescent unit. Mua ha ha.

So, I did this and I avoided people and I sewed and I baked and I - by god -
decoupaged and I went on adventures through the city streets where the
number of homeless men offering me their hearts and claiming I'd be the kind
of girl they could sober up for rose to sixteen. And it was then that I
realised that I was wrong when I used to claim I hated 95% of the
population. They're actually pretty great, just so long as I don't have to
interact with them. Observing is MUCH more fun. Plus it allows more time for
making up outlandish theories pertaining to their lifestyle. *

Thus, my newfound hobby, which I shall try out on the recently spotted
Xander circa Buffy Series 3 who works upstairs from me. Phwoar! (Huh, good
god y'all, what is it good for?). Stay tuned for the all-new and improved
Miss Marianna's Stalking Tales of Insanity!

xx Miss Marianna Longmire

P.S. Shout outs and welcomes to the always-adorable Miss Helen Radloff.

* Bordering into Enid-dom here. I'm mildy concerned.

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.