Sinister: Don't leave for Hong Kong baby (hong kong sinisters???)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 23 00:23:08 GMT 2003

Hello kids,

It seems that all I do ever now is ask if people want to go out with me (oh
what's changed..), but more of that later in the post (read on)!

So, how's life?  Mine is pretty sweet, maybe bitter sweet, or at least sweet
with savoury bits in, which is kinda nice and chewy.  Yeah, things are kinda
like sweet and sour chicken at the minute.  Quite tasty.

Exciting things that are happening to me lately...

1. FAST INTERNET
----------------
Today I have Broadband Internet installed!  It is great, and on the same day
when my role model, Robbie Williams told me that he thinks downloading
illegal music from the Internet is Grate!  He really does.  So what else can
I do?

So my winamp playlist has been bless with many a classic now and one can now
often find my room with the following words pumping out of it:

DANGER

DANGER

HIGH VOLTAGE!

And I'm happy!  Please send me suggestions of more music to that you think I
should hear (in private reply preferably please).

2. KEN'S GOING ON TV!
---------------------
Tomorrow I'm going to be in the audience for V. Graham Norton, this is quite
exciting because it means a chance to be ON TV which has been a childhood
dream since... childhood!  So look out for me tomorrow night as I'll be in a
million pieces picked up for deliberation by the people listening at home
and the people watching on the telly!

3. HONG KONG CHU-EY!
--------------------
On Saturday I'm going to Hong Kong for 2 weeks to catch Chinese New Year
(like it's a disease) and escape the cold weather here!  I am so looking
forward to this as I haven't been there for years and the more I think about
it now the more I reminisce.

And so the question follows... are there Hong Kong sinisters on the list?  I
have only really known one other Hong Kongians on the list and she actually
lived in France.  So do any of you live in HK now, fancy meeting up for a
pint or go "yum cha"?

If so reply to me by e-mail here!

Jetsetters and Red Bulls!
Ken

-----
P.S.: Laura Llew said:
>>In fact, when I described what he looked like to the aforementioned Jay I
>>got the response of, "Sounds like ... you'll be talking about Lord of the
>>Rings a lot." Hee! Now, I've talked with plenty the cute boy about Lord of
>>the Rings but to have a description that lends that response. <<

I just can't help but ponder when someone known as "GayJay" starts to talk
about Lords of the Ring.  Ok Graham Norton here I come. er. anyhoo yes bye!